3.03.2010

Aerosmithhhhh!!!!

Hell yeah!! One of my favourite bands is coming to Romania, and they are Aerosmith :X
A few more bands and singers are coming this year, I guess it's just a good year for us! Others like Metallica , Rammstein,AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Elton John and Bob Dylan...Gary Moore, The Cranberries and the list continues, wish I had money to go see them all :X

Here there are a few of my favourite songs from Aerosmith:



Aerosmith - Crazy



Aerosmith - Hole in my soul



Aerosmith - Cryin'


Aerosmith ft. Run DMC - Walk this way


and a song from Eric Clapton... I simply love this song... he wrote it for his daughter that died at the age of 4, it makes me shiver everytime, so emotional :(


Eric Clapton - Tears in heaven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Bam comment :)) asa...Baga videouri q Metallica :X :> ruleaza mai tare decat aero :))